Buy yourself Brooklyn: the USA has created a 'Monopoly' with the sights of this borough
Now, in order to see the sights of Brooklyn, it will be enough to just roll the dice. The company created the Brooklyn version of the classic board game Monopoly. It gives players the ability to buy and sell the most popular borough attractions. Patch.
Launched by Top Trumps USA, the game replaces the classic Monopoly locations with a variety of destinations ranging from Prospect Park, Botanical Garden, Barclays Center and even the Junior Restaurant.
“Brooklyn is one of the most exciting neighborhoods in US cities with many incredible innovative establishments and treasured destinations,” said Dennis Gawagen of Top Trumps. “We spent months creating an image of this dynamic borough. We hope the game will delight both locals and visitors alike for years to come. ”
The game went on sale on November 9 and is available on The Amazon and local stores including Wegmans, CVS, Awoke Vintage, Junior's, Jewish Children's Museum, Park Slope Toys, St. Mark's Comics, Toys4u, Woods Grove, City Chemist and others.
Top Trumps, the American division of Winning Moves International. She received a license from Hasbro to create the game.
On the subject: Secrets of the Brooklyn Bridge: wine cellars, bomb shelter and a pack of circus elephants
Here are the locations you will now find inside the game:
- Parks and Recreation Areas (Prospect Park, Sunset Park, McCarren Park, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn Bridge Pier and Fort Green Park);
- Local nonprofits (Sean Casey Animal Rescue, The Campaign Against Hunger, CAMBA, and The HOPE Program);
- Cultural Institutions (Wixville Heritage Center, Children's Jewish Museum, Brooklyn Children's Museum, and Brooklyn Botanic Gardens);
- Famous Landmarks (Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Arch and Brooklyn Bridge);
- Transport hubs (Kings Highway, Dekalb Avenue, Utica Avenue and Church Avenue);
- Entertainment destinations (Coney Island and Barclays Center);
- Popular hotels and shopping malls (Junior's, Dekalb Market Hall and The Box House Hotel);
- Unique stores (Awoke Vintage and The Hot Corner).