Bloomberg Businessweek ranked best business schools in the world for 2022-2023. In the United States, Stanfond ranked first. In Europe, IMD is leading, and in the Asia-Pacific region, the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, reports AIN.
This year, 117 MBA programs made the list. They were evaluated by information from graduates, students and recruiters. And also based on the employment and networking opportunities that the school can provide.
The pandemic has greatly impacted many of the schools on the list, prompting a transition to a hybrid or fully remote mode. It is only now that many have begun to return to their normal training regimen.
Top 10 Best Business Schools in USA:
- Stanford Graduate School of Business;
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business;
- Harvard Business School;
- Kellogg School of Management - Northwestern University;
- Tuck School of Business - Dartmouth;
- MIT Sloan School of Management;
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania;
- Columbia Business School;
- University of Virginia Darden School of Business;
- Yale School of Management.
Tuition and related expenses at Stanford GSB for MBA for 2022-2023 is $124.
Standard cost for one year at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business includes tuition fees for the MBA (Master of Business Administration) program, books, rent, meals, transportation and a computer allowance. To study here, you will have to spend a minimum of $115 per year.
A one year MBA in Harvard Business School now costs from $112 to $764 depending on your marital status.
Top 10 Best Business Schools Europe:
- IMD Business School for Management and Leadership;
- IESE Business School;
- London Business School;
- SDA Bocconi School of Management;
- business school Gallen;
- Mannheim Business School;
- Cambridge Judge Business School;
- Said Business School at the University of Oxford;